A salads recipes which can be good for a diabetic diet
Effective control of diabetes cannot be achieved without an appropriate diet. A healthy diet is key to maintenance your blood sugar levels and control diabetes.
The number of salads you can prepare in kitchen is endless. You can still enjoy a wide variety of salads. But not all salads are healthy, as some are loaded with hidden sugars and fats.
These easy to make salad recipes are delicious, mouthwatering and perfect for controlling diabetes. Using the below short list of salads and you will have a good health.
Here are 3 simple recipes for healthy salads:
Related : No-Sugar Homemade Raspberry Vinaigrette
1. Spinach with Garlic Vinaigrette
- 6 cups baby spinach leaves or about 6 ounces
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Combine all the ingredients, except the red onion and spinach in a large bowl, while stirring well with a whisk.
- Add the 6 cups spinach and red onion.
- Toss to coat.
2. Endive and Cucumbers Salad
- 200 grams of cucumbers
- 90 grams of endives
- 10 grams of black olives
- Olive oil
- Prepare the endives. Then peel and cut the cucumbers. Wash afterwards.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Seasoned with vinegar, salt and oil to taste
3. Cucumber Salad
See Full Article : Here
People like our Popular Posts… Do You?