Trusted nutrients complete diabetic salad recipes!
The healthy salads can sometimes be boring. But these salads don’t be boring, and this is sure to be a refreshing change.
These tasty diabetic-friendly salads are the perfect way to add more vegetables to your diabetic diet.
Here are introducing 5 salads makes a healthy, fibre-rich treat that helps regulate blood sugar levels.
1. Blackberry Spinach Salad with Feta and Walnuts
- 6 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 1/2 tsp honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, blackberries, tomatoes, onion and walnuts.
- In a small bowl, make the dressing by whisking the oil, vinegar, honey, garlic, mustard, salt and pepper together.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad, then toss to coat and sprinkle with the cheese.
2. Mixed Greens Salad with Apple, Gorgonzola and Walnuts
3. Field Greens Salad with Raspberry and Goat Cheese
4. Pomegranate Spinach Salad with Pear and Hazelnuts
5. Strawberry Spinach Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
Image source : Mountain Mama Cooks
You should check the Full Article about 5 Delicious and Healthy Salad Recipes for Diabetics … HERE