Low-Calories bundt cake for healthy diabetes diet
This recipes are sure to please your sweet tooth and your blood sugar.
It used Sweet ‘n Low or sugar substitutes to keep the diabetic desserts low in calories and carbs.
You will be able to enjoy without guilt the diabetes-friendly recipes.
Yields: One cake
- 7 Eggs
- 1/2 cupFruit juice, orange
- 3 tbsp Sweet ‘n Low or sugar substitute
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp Cream of tartar
- 1 1/2 cup Sifted cake flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Separate eggs.
- Beat egg whites with salt until foamy.
- Add cream of tartar and continue beating until stiff.
- In another bowl, combine rest of ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in beaten egg whites.
- Bake in greased and floured bundt pan at 350 degrees for 40 minutes
- Test with toothpick.
- Serve with no sugar jelly (all fruit) and Cool Whip.
You should check the Full Article about Bundt Cake Healthy Diabetic Recipe … HERE