Vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and healthy
These are made with chickpeas, peanut butter, pure maple syrup, vanilla, and chocolate chips. So, they are relatively healthy and packed with protein and fiber.
Plus, they’re fudgy, packed with chocolate chips, and so wonderfully chewy. You can enjoy yummy and healthy dessert!
Wait, here’s the best part! These are so easy to make.
Related : No-Sugar, No-Flour Peanut Butter Cookies
- Cooking spray
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup + 2 Tbsp chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp sea salt, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray an 8×8 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients, except chocolate chips and sea salt, and blend until batter is smooth. Fold in 1/3 cup chocolate chips, and then transfer batter to prepared baking dish.
- Spread batter evenly, then sprinkle 2 Tbsp chocolate chips on top. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean and the top begins to brown. Cool for 20 minutes, sprinkle with sea salt, then cut into squares to serve.
You can find 5 Star Rated Creamy Peanut Butter.
Image source : Flickr by Keith McDuffee
You should check the Full Article about Diabetic-Friendly Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies … HERE
People like our Popular Posts… Do You?