Low Sugar, Low Calorie, Low Fat
You’ll definitely want to try this bread recipe, If you like carrot cake or zucchini cake.
You can make this an carrot bread by substituting the ½ cup grated carrot zucchini for an additional ½ cup grated carrot. To cut down on some fat, try substituting equal part unsweetened applesauce for the oil.
Make and share this carrot zucchini bread recipe.
½ cup grated carrot
½ cup buckwheat flour
¼ cup wheat bran
¼ cup flax meal
1 tsp baking powder
¼ cup raw honey
¼ cup Greek yogurt or almond milk
½ cup grated zucchini
¼ cup chopped walnuts
½ tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp ground nutmeg
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Place eggs and carrot in a blender. Blend for about 1 minute. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, combine buckwheat flour, wheat bran, flax meal and baking powder. Set aside.
4. In a separate bowl, mix honey into yogurt or milk until honey dissolves.
5. Add flour mixture and stir.
6. Add carrot mixture and stir until well-combined.
7. Add zucchini, walnuts, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Mix well, then place in a baking pan that’s been sprayed with cooking spray.
8. Bake for 30 minutes.
People like our Popular Posts… Do You?
– Miraculous Drink to Kill Diabetes
– We should Understand About Carbs
– One Soft Drink : 26 Percent Greater Diabetes Risk
You should check the Full Article about Carrot-Zucchini Bread Recipe … HERE