Quick and easy diabetic recipe for cauliflower au gratin.
Cheesy, creamy cauliflower casserole! It’s low carb and can be made with reduced fat ingredients. You can lower the calories by using low fat cheddar cheese and also use non-fat milk.
The cauliflower in this recipe provides a good source of vitamin C and vitamin K.
This delicious and light spin on cauliflower au gratin goes great with any meal.
Related : Low-Carb Cauliflower Cheese Tots Recipe
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 cup cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon heart-healthy margarine
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 cup non-fat milk, cold
- 1/4 cup low-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Fresh ground pepper
- Place cauliflower in large kettle. Fill with enough water to cover.
- Add salt. Bring to boil.
- Drain. Rinse with cold water.
- Melt margarine in saucepan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened.
- Add flour in baking dish coated with vegetable cooking spray; add salt and pepper.
- Cover with cheese topping.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes.
You can find 5 Star Rated Cauliflower Recipes.
Image source : InformationAboutDiabetes.com
You should check the Full Article about Diabetic Cauliflower Au Gratin Recipe … HERE
People like our Popular Posts… Do You?