This is an easy sugar-free recipe, and it is delicious.
Desserts and sweets can be a challenge, if you’re diabetic or care about someone who is. Sugar is not an option that it can satisfy a sweet tooth of diabetics.
So, these diabetic-friendly and delicious recipes offers some sugar-free great alternatives.
Now, you can simply and easily make sugar free chocolate at home.
- 8 oz unsweetened chocolate squares
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter (no sugar added)
- 3/4 – 1 cup erythritol sweetener
- 1 cup worth of another sugar substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch salt
- Melt the chocolate.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- Adjust the sweetener to taste.
- Pack or spread into a loaf pan. Cool to room temperature, or you can put it in the refrigerator.
- Cut into 15 pieces and serve.
- Cooking Tip
- You can melt chocolate in the microwave. Break the chocolate into small pieces and place it in a microwave-safe bowl. Set the power level to low and microwave the chocolate for 10-second increments. Stir after each 10-second period to speed the melting process and minimize the chances of scorching the chocolate. Continue microwaving and stirring until the chocolate is smooth.
Image source : Diabetic Connect
You should check the Full Article about Diabetic Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge … HERE