Apple Cider Vinegar and Cinnamon Lowered Blood Sugar, and Cholesterol
Type 2 diabetes usually happens in adults, and known as adult onset diabetes. Type 2 diabetes is easier to manage with diet and lifestyle modifications.
You need to calculate the calories and carbohydrates for a healthy type 2 diabetes diet, and that includes drinks as well as foods.
Apple cider vinegar is very beneficial to people with diabetes, and is also known to help lower blood sugar levels.
Cinnamon is linked to a significant drop in controlling blood sugar levels, and may stimulate insulin secretions from the pancreas.
By combining apple cider vinegar and cinnamon powder, its consumption before each meal provides a win-win situation for someone with type 2 diabetes. It is also perfect for those who are blaming their sluggish metabolism for their difficulty in attaining their ideal body weight. The combination of the sour liquid and the popular baking spice is proven to accelerate the metabolic rate and promote the burning of fat cells and reduction of excess pounds. Here’s the recipe:
- 2 tablespoons of pure and unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 2 tablespoons of freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of pure and raw honey
- 16 ounces of water
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender
- Blend until everything is mixed very well
- Consume a full glass before meals
Here, check healthy drinks recipes for type 2 diabetes diet!
People like our Popular Posts… Do You?
– Miraculous Drink to Kill Diabetes
– Diabetes-friendly Carrot Zucchini Sweet Bread
– We should Understand About Carbs
– One Soft Drink : 26 Percent Greater Diabetes Risk
You should check the Full Article about Apple cider vinegar … HERE