Try this delicious, simple, and nutritious Kiwi Smoothie.
Kiwi is a very healthy alternative to high-fat or high-sugar snacks. The smoothie or juice prepared from kiwi, all vitamins and minerals contained in a more active and concentrated state and getting into your bodies, they immediately start to work on its restoration.
It is very diverse and rich in mineral composition of kiwi. So, this fruit is known to improve your eye-sight, skin and heart, if you have diabetes.
So, Kiwi is a safe dietary supplement for people with diabetes. Here are kiwi smoothie recipes for diabetics.
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 3 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced into chunks
- 2 medium bananas, cut into 4 pieces and frozen
- 1 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- ¼ teaspoons almond extract (optional)
- 1 ½ cups crushed ice
- Combine the kiwi, banana, honey, yogurt and almond extract in a blender. Blend on the highest speed for at least 15 minutes or until a smooth puree forms.
- Add the ice and blend until you get a smooth, well-combined consistency.
- Pour into tall chilled glasses. Serve immediately.
Image source : 1mrecipes.com
You should check the Full Article about Healthy Kiwi Smoothie for Diabetics … HERE
People like our Popular Posts… Do You?