Low in carbs, reduced sodium, high in protein, and diabetic friendly!
People with diabetics are trying many new low carb recipes.
This casseroles is one-dish wonders that are easy to make and can be full of nutritious food combinations.
Here are try this lower carb taco casserole recipe. Yummy over a tossed salad, or with chips, taco shells or tortillas.!
This casserole is the perfect amount of spicy and cheesy, But it’s a little calorie dense, but extremely low in carbs. It goes great with homemade low carb tortilla chips.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (16 ounce) can low fat re-fried beans
- 1/2 cup low fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup shredded Low fat Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef until it’s no longer pink and drain any fat.
- Season beef with garlic, chili powder and onion powder.
- Spread meat evenly in a 9×13 baking dish, add salsa and water.
- Spread the re-fried beans over top.
- Spread the sour cream over the beans.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Then sprinkle with green onions and serve with a salad on the side (or one of your favorite veggies).
You should check the Full Article about Low Carb Taco Casserole Recipes for Diabetics … HERE