Really quick and easy, creamy and satisfying!
This peanut butter pie is made without sugar, low in carbs, gluten free with oreo crust. Also, this pie is so easy to make, and satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth.
This no bake frozen peanut butter pie recipe has a rich and creamy filling.
In particular, this delicious recipe has been a big hit at family gatherings for people with diabetes.
Related : No-Sugar, No-Flour Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 8-ounce package fat-free cream cheese
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup peanut flour
- 4 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pre-made Oreo crust
- Put cream cheese and peanut butter in a microwave-safe dish and microwave for about 30 seconds or until softened.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese, peanut butter, peanut flour, almond milk, and salt. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Then gently fold in the whipped topping until it is light and evenly mixed.
- Spoon into pie crust, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight, if desired. The pie may also be frozen for a few hours, but allow it to sit out for 10-15 minutes before serving.
You can find 5 Star Rated Creamy Peanut Butter.
Image source : Flickr by Galant
You should check the Full Article about Sugar-Free Diabetic Peanut Butter Pie … HERE
People like our Popular Posts… Do You?