Satisfy your craving for citrus and sweets with this lemon cake
This citrus cake is so amazing. This citrus cake doesn’t contain any white flour or sugar! Bursting with flavor, it’s reducing carbs in your diet.
These are made with almond meal(or almond flour), stevia, honey, olive oil, and lemon. It’s easy to make, nutritious, filling, and there’s just enough to enjoy!
These citrus cake recipe is the perfect dessert for people with diabetes.
Related : The Power of Lemons and Limes
- 2 cups almond meal or almond flour
- 1/4 cup stevia, or a sugar substitute of your choice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch sea salt (or table salt)
- 6 eggs at room temperature
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp orange zest
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, mix the almond meal/flour, stevia, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and then add to the almond mixture.
- Melt the honey. Add the honey to the mixture along with the olive oil, lemon juice and zests.
- Mix well and pour into a well-greased pan.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes.
- Let the cake cool slightly in pan and then invert it onto a plate. Allow it to cool completely. Cut the cake into 18 slices an inch and a half thick.
You can find 5 Star Rated Lemon Zest.
Image source : photographer Nikki Sheriff
You should check the Full Article about Sugarless and Flourless Citrus Cake … HERE
People like our Popular Posts… Do You?