This brownies recipes cut carbs by eliminating sugar and white flour.
Have a spring fling with delicious and diabetic-friendly desserts!
These delectable brownies recipes are lower in calories and carbs, easy to make, and so good to eat and yet they’re bursting with flavor.
The result? A sweet brownie with only 74 calories and 4 grams of fat per serving.
Get ready to indulge your sweet tooth with the best of brownies.
Related : Diabetes-Friendly Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies
- 3/4 cup granulated xylitol or erythritol
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 egg whites
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix xylitol, cocoa powder, almond meal, baking powder, and salt.
- Add in egg whites, applesauce, and vanilla extract and stir until completely combined, which may take a few minutes. Make sure there are no pockets of cocoa powder.
- Spoon/pour batter into a greased or foil lined 8X8 pan.
- Bake in the oven at 350F for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
You can find 5 Star Rated cocoa powder.
Image source : Diabetic Connect
You should check the Full Article about Sugarless and Low Carb Brownies … HERE
People like our Popular Posts… Do You?